TBVSI | Our services
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-136,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-10.1.1,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.0.1,vc_responsive

Our services

Academic Services

Tower Bridge provides full-time undergraduate and postgraduate acceptances from universities and educational institutions in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia & Europe.

English Language Courses

Arranging intensive English language courses for students including accommodation and medical insurance at schools or universities in United Kingdom, USA, Canada & Europe. Some of the courses are tailored for professionals and for specific purposes (e.g. Law, Nursing, Business, Education, etc).

Professional Training Courses

Arranging specializes in short courses in Business, Education, Law, Nursing… etc. between three days and three weeks in length. The objective is to help & develop the skills of delegates to enable them to tackle existing challenges and grow within their organization. The courses have been designed to provide the very best training for staff of all levels – from junior personnel, to senior managers, to directors of organizations. Courses are delivered in London (UK) and overseas

Undergraduate Study

Our mission is to facilitate excellent educational opportunities for students wishing to complete their Bachelor’s Degree in one of any educational institution that we deal with.

An undergraduate student is basically qualified to commence his studies either in a Foundational Year or direct First Year entry depending on his high school degree. A Bachelor’s Degree Program is usually completed in 3 to 4 years

Postgraduate Study

UK is globally known as being the preferred academic destination (along with the USA) for students wishing to complete their postgraduate studies, whether a Master’s or a PhD degree. Courses in the UK are generally shorter than many other countries, helping to reduce tuition fees and accommodation costs; that is why the UK is prioritized for Masters’ students in terms of study duration; majority of Masters Programs is completed in one year only, and mainly commencing in September or January.

Research Study

As for PhD students, most universities in UK, USA, Canada and Australia offer Research PhD Degrees; in which a student is initially required to write a Research Proposal in one of the university’s research areas and themes. The application is to be viewed by the admission office, and then it will be passed to a number of potential supervisors for further review. A phone interview between the student and the potential supervisor is conducted at a later stage to discuss the proposal and how to modify it.

Alternatively, PhD students can also apply for an MPhil (Master of Philosophy) Degree, which is a less advanced qualification than the PhD. A Student is offered some taught courses, before starting his PhD research degree. MPhil is only available in some universities and limited to some courses. MPhil Degree is available for Master’s or Bachelors Degrees’ Students, depending on the student’s qualification. As for USA, a student has a choice of either directly starting his PhD research degree or taking some taught courses first.

Our postgraduate.
Academic Counselors offer full assistance and guidance throughout the whole application process

Research offers

a) Offering split PhD acceptances, in various fields and subjects which require extensive laboratory work. Tower Bridge ensures that a split PhD student is allocated a suitable local supervisor and also has access to a wide variety of academic resources. This is achieved via arrangements which can be made with the relevant academic institution.

b) Offering Full-time PhD acceptances in various fields.


When moving to a new country one of the major concerns is where should I live? On campus or my own property? And how much should I pay?

Our experienced consultants are able to advise and find you the best available home to suit your needs. We will conduct searches on your behalf, view the properties, and send you up-to-date information of the property alongside with photos. We will also include information on the surrounding areas, distance from university and transport links.


– We are able to:
1.    Book university halls of residence
2.    Find private Housing.
3.    Organise student flat shares.


Our aim is to find you an appropriate new house. In addition to your preferences when choosing properties to recommend you, we factor: Safety, local amenities, access to public transport and travelling time to your University.


As academic services has been the fastest growing and most attractive area over the last years, as well as being the most competitive; embarking upon pursuing postgraduate studies has been increasing constantly, which places Tower Bridge in face of a serious and important challenge which manifests in providing top quality service with.


Assistant to apply for visa

If you are a full-time international student studying in UK, you will normally have a Tier 4 Visa. To apply for a Tier 4 Visa, the University (your sponsor) will generate a CAS (Certificate of Acceptance for Studies) number for you. Although CAS Numbers are issued up to six months in advance, the earliest you can apply for your visa is three months prior to the start of the course. You have to satisfy academic and immigration rules criteria before a university can give you a CAS number. There are also a number of limitations and requirements set by the UKBA; which you have to bear in mind as a Tier 4 student.

Our Visa Department helps students throughout the whole Visa application process; including filling the applications, booking appointments, and checking all the required documents to make sure everything is perfect.


We help also with the other types of Visa; General Visitor, Family Visitor, Special Visitor, Child Visitor, and others.